We all have the opportunity to get more of what we want in life, whether at work, at home, or at play.
That’s right. We all have the potential and the ability to create more of what we want in life.
Sometimes we may not know what we really want or how to get more of what we want. If you’ve ever wondered these things, you’re not alone. Often all we need is a new strategy, idea, or to know there is someone in our corner providing unconditional support.
The most successful people in the world take time to develop their knowledge, skills, and attitudes. They read books, attend workshops, hire coaches. They are willing to do whatever it takes to improve their personal growth – they even ask for help! Here are 3 ideas to help:
- ‘What Motivates Me’ Workshop – Rediscover those things that are most motivating to you. Then, learn practical strategies to build these motivators back into your life, whether at work, at home or at play. These 4 and 8 hour workshops are based on the research of best selling authors Chester Elton and Adrian Gostick and their book What Motivates Me. Includes a self assessment and a 30 minute coaching session with a certified coach. click here.
- ‘What About Me’ Workshop – Ever feel like you’re moving from one commitment to another, constantly helping others to overcome challenges and achieve their goals whether at work, at home, and in the community? Well, if you’ve ever found yourself wondering ‘what about me?!’ you’re not alone. This 2 day workshop is designed to help you reclaim your sense of vitality, purpose, and fun in life. Rediscover what’s most important to you, learn the strategies the most successful people in the world use to achieve their results, and have protected time to work on your resilience, your goals, and get more of what you want in life. click here
- Coaching – like a personal trainer, a coach can help you get clear on your goals, create strategies to get there, measure results, and provide support. click here.
- Blog – thanks to the internet, we have a world of resources at our fingertips. Articles, e-books, blogs, e-learning. Sometimes all we need is a tip from an expert to break through a plateau. click here to receive monthly articles on personal development and leadership.
What Motivates Me workshop
How to naturally motivate our selves and others, so we enjoy our work and perform our best.
Ever wonder ‘how do I re-ignite that passion I once had? Or in others?
Whether you’re an individual or a leader looking to ignite that extra spark,
the “What Motivates Me” self-assessment and workshop can set the foundation to take it to the next level.
Their extensive research and interviews with over 800,000 employees, revealed that while some people are motivated by similar things, each individual has motivators unique to them. When that person sculpts their job to include more of what motivates them, they’re more engaged and perform more highly.
“What Motivates Me” is an engaging workshop that provides key insights from the self-assessment and practical strategies you can use right away to increase motivation and performance.
What you’ll learn:
- What really motivates each of one of us
- How to Sculpt our jobs so that we can do more of what we love
- Practical techniques to keep ourselves and others more
- How to create a highly motivated
Who should come:
Individuals, team members, leaders, or anyone seeking to understand what motivates us.
Latest research on motivation and engagement. Individual, partner, and group work to deepen understanding of their own motivators. Time in the workshop to create practical job sculpting strategies you can use right away to maximize motivation and performance.
This program is highly customizable and can be between 2,4, or 8 hours.
In “What Motivates Me” participants complete a self-assessment prior to the workshop. Team composites can be created showing synergies, gaps, and ways to work more effectively. The Best Teams in the world, take time on purpose to create strategies to take their performance to the next level.
What About Me workshop
How to enhance your own personal resilience–so you can get more of what you want in life.
Are you a leader, care-giver, or professional? Ever find yourself rushing from one commitment to another, constantly helping others to overcome their challenges, achieve their goals? Then rush home to take care of family, friends, and community too?
Well, if you’ve ever found yourself wondering ‘What About Me?’ you’re not alone.
No matter how passionate and resourceful you are at helping others, we all need to take care of ourselves first.
In fact, it’s essential in the role you play and especially with today’s demanding circumstances.
Start with You! Step off of the treadmill for one day, and reconnect with what inspires you.
You’ll have protected time to:
- Get clear on what you want more of in life.
- Learn the latest research-based techniques to build your own resilience and sense of being alive.
- Create practical strategies to set and achieve your goals.
- Increase your capacity for change and your ability to lead and serve others
- Maximize your ability to keep the promises you make, to yourself and to others.
One-day dedicated solely to you–indispensable, uninterrupted, self-development time for you.
This workshop includes: A personal resilience assessment, 5 techniques to build resilience, 6-step goal setting technique, peer and group dialogue, self-reflection time, and a follow up coaching call with a certified coach.
Who should come:
Leaders, managers, care-givers, or anyone seeking to create more of what you want in life, be it achieving a goal, feeling more resilience, or experiencing more joy.
Short learning bursts, experiential activities, and time in the workshop to create a practical personal plan to get more of what you want in life.
*note – one risk with any learning event – no matter how good the content – is that we leave the workshop and have trouble applying or sustaining the learning. At Lidera; ALL of our techniques are easy to use, and get results. Plus, we provide each participant with a 1-hour follow up coaching call to help you apply key learning’s and maintain momentum.
Format: 1-day program. Based on demand, we do offer a 2-day program for those seeking a higher level of commitment.
If you’re looking to take your teams engagement to the next level, this is a great place to start.