Re-charge your energy, focus, and confidence so that no matter what life throws you, you can handle it with ease and have more fun.
Have you ever known someone who, no matter what life throws at them, they’re always calm, confident, and happy?
You know, the person who has a full time job, family, volunteers in the community, and yet still has time to train for a marathon or go to yoga? And you’re wondering, “Do they know something I don’t?.” Probably not.
Are you a leader, HR professional, care-giver, parent, or someone who is constantly helping others to overcome their challenges then wind up working late to get your stuff done?
Or rushing from one commitment to another, skipping lunch, missing a workout, then rush home to take care of family, friends, and community?
In a study that Gallup conducted with over 7,300 employees, 76% of employees feel some level of burnout at work at least some times.
42% of managers strongly agree that
they have multiple competing priorities
In another study Gallup interviewed over 50,000 Managers between 2014 and 2019 and found that while there are some perks to being a leader, there are some pitfalls. Their study found that 42% of managers strongly agree that they have multiple competing priorities, and 67% more likely to have regular interruptions than employees.
Now add in Covid-19, or Black Lives Matter, or global warming and it’s no wonder anxiety is on the rise. According to Mental Health Research Canada, before COVID-19, only 5% of Canadians reported high levels of anxiety. Five weeks later, that number has multiplied to 20 %.
I’m not trying to raise your anxiety by mentioning all these stats. It’s more to say that if you’re feeling a little off, there is nothing wrong with you. These are challenging times. I know I’m feeling it.
There was a time when a leaders job was to create an inspiring vision then step back and help guide others toward that vision.
But these days leaders have their own deliverable’s, multiple project teams, customers to call, colleagues to coach, families to raise, communities to serve and emails and text 24×7.
It can be exhausting
In Reboot Your Resilience Now I’ll share with you the habits I used to reignite my passion.
I remember as a leader being in back to back meetings, customer call backs, and employee conversations. Then rushing home to spend time with my son and once he was in bed, study for my masters well into the night.
I couldn’t figure out why some of my colleagues seem to always get their work done yet still take their lunches, get in their workouts and leave on time. I was frustrated and exhausted.
But then I discovered something. A way to build back into my life, those things that made me feel re-energized and focused. Within months I was getting more done in less time, while feeling more energized and happy.
No matter how passionate and resourceful you are at helping others, we all need to take care of ourselves first. In fact, it’s essential in the role you play and especially with today’s demanding circumstances.
What is Reboot Your Resilience Now?
It’s a Live Webinar series that you can attend from anywhere, easily. There are 6 1-hour sessions spread over the course of 6 weeks. Each week you’ll learn one new principle and then take action during the week.
Each week you’ll layer on another principle creating a synergistic effect. You’ll be provided with insights, techniques, and support to make the changes you want to make in your own life.
What you’ll learn
- Latest research on resilience and 6 key factors that influence it.
- 6 practical research-based techniques to enhance your resilience.
- 6-step goal setting technique that gets results
- 4 limiting beliefs that hold us back from feeling more alive.
- 2 strategies that can make the difference
What you’ll do
- Get clear on what you want more of in life.
- Experience feeling more resilient, resourceful, and alive.
- Create your own practical strategies to set and achieve your goals.
- Identify road blocks that might get in your way
- Work with partners and small groups to build your support network.
- Leave with a personal plan to maximize your ability to create success.
What do the 6 weeks look like?
Module 1: The Essentials – Boost your own vitality.
Module 2: Purpose – Create unshakable focus.
Module 3: Values – Rediscover your passion for life.
Module 4: Gratitude – Increase your appreciation.
Module 5: Optimism – Build a positive, more resourceful outlook.
Module 6: Mindfulness – Feel more calm. Hint. It’s not just meditation.
Re-boot Your Resilience Now – Summer Series Launch:
Thursday, September 17th, 2020 @ 12:00 pm
CAD $595. Launch price CAD $195 +gst.
Personal 1-on-1 coaching session
You’ll learn some valuable information and strategies but it can be challenging to apply these key behaviors into your real life.
You’ll receive a private, 1-on-1 coaching session with a professional coach to help you maximize the value of this course. (value is $450 – no really – check it out here.)
Start with You! Step off of the treadmill for just one hour a week! Reconnect with what inspires you. One-hour dedicated solely to you–indispensable, uninterrupted, self-development time for you.
Who Should Attend
Leaders, managers, care-givers, or anyone seeking to create more of what you want in life. Whether it’s to:
This might not be for you if:
30-day Money Back Guarantee
Not sure if Reboot your Resilience is for you? That’s ok. That’s part of why we give you 30 days to try it – that’s 4 out of the 6 sessions. If you reach out within 30 days after enrollment to let me know you’re not seeing any changes, we’ll happily give you a refund.
We offer a money back guarantee because we’ve seen the results in our own lives as well as in countless others, when you apply the strategies consistently. The complimentary coaching session alone has helped people achieve breakthroughs in their life and is worth $450 on it’s own.
Questions and Answers
- Q1: How long is each session?
- Each Webinar session will be 1-hour.
- Q2: Why is the program spread over 6 weeks?
- This allows you to focus on one strategy at a time. You practice that habit for a week, then layer on the next habit.
- Q3: What happens if I miss a live Webinar?
- To get the most value from the program, do your best to attend the live sessions. If you do have to miss, you’ll have access to the recording 24 hours after that session.
- Q4: Why are the handouts only available on that day?
- Most people have greater success when they focus on and practice one skill for a week, then layer on another practice.
- Q5: What if I try it and it’s just not for me?
- See our money back guarantee. You get 30 days to try the program and if you don’t love it, I’ll give you a full refund.
- Q6: If I like the bonus coaching session, can I sign up for more?
- Q7: What other programs do you offer in webinar format?
- Our flagship program Coaching for Engagement can be delivered in person, via webinar, and coming soon, on-line.
- Q8: Do you offer these programs for Organizations?
- Yes! In fact, working with leaders and intact teams is my forte. Our Coaching for Engagement program has helped leaders inspire performance and engagement literally around the world. Let us know if you’re interested or click here to learn more.
CAD $595. Launch price CAD $195 +gst.
Re-boot Your Resilience Now – Fall Series Launch: DATES to Commit to:
Start Date: Thursday, September 17, 2020 @ 12:00 pm (noon).
- September 17 @ 12:00 pm
- September 24 @ 12:00 pm
- October 1 @ 12:00 pm
- October 8 @ 12:00 pm
- October 15 @ 12:00 pm
- October 22 @ 12:00 pm